Best Information Strategy
- Use Issues and Controversies or Points of View Reference Center for ideas.
- Use concept mapping tools to identify the positions of agreement and disagreement in the essay.
- Find a source to support each areas of disagreement.
- Use information about author to determine credibility and authority (Find author info)
Best Searching Strategy
- Search using keywords from concept map.
- Supporting criteria could include antedotes, examples, stories, statistics or other facts.
- Background information sources
- Beginning databases
- Advanced Databases