Communication, Privacy, and Confidentiality
All communications between the student and the instructor should use either LoboMail or the message tools in Learn.
- Making an Introduction Video (Ed Tech du Jour)
- UNM Substantive and Frequent Interaction Guidelines (UNM)
- Regular and Substantial Interaction in Online and Distance Learning (Compton College)
- Interpreting what is Required for “Regular and Substantive Interaction” (WCET)
- Regular and Substantive Interaction (Online Learning Commissions [OLC])
- Being "Present" in Your Online Course (UC Davis)
- How will I communicate my teaching persona?
- Online Teaching Persona
- Crafting a Teaching Persona
- Seven Principles For Good Practice in Undergraduate Education
- Teaching Online and the Seven Principles for Good Practice (UNT Health Sciences Center)
- Applying the Seven Principles for Good Practice to the Online Classroom
- Instructor-to-Student Interaction Online (Rochester Institute of Technology)