Dual Credit Program
Dual Credit Program:
Academic and career-technical courses at Los Lunas, Valencia, Belen, Infinity, Socorro, Mountainair, Magdalena, School of Dreams Academy and Alamo High Schools whereby high school students can receive both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Benefits of Dual Credit:
- Jump start your future by obtaining college credits while still in high school.
- Earn an associate’s degree or certificate while still in high school.
- Eligible for Dual Credit beginning your freshman year.
- Meet High School graduation requirements.
- Skip tuition and textbook costs. Tuition is paid by the State. High school provides your required textbooks. Optional textbooks, course fees or materials are the responsibility of the student.
For more information on Dual Credit Admissions & Registration, please click on one of the buttons below:
Dual Enrollment Deadlines & Important Dates
|16-Week Session||First 8-Week Session||Second 8-Week Session|
|Registration begins||April 11, 2022 (Monday)|
|Classes begin||Aug. 22 (Monday)||Aug. 22 (Monday)||Oct. 17 (Monday)|
|Dual Credit Enrollment form deadline (all Dual Credit Request forms must be turned in by this date)||*Aug. 9 (Tuesday)|
*Pertains to courses at UNM-Valencia. If Dual Credit class is offered at High School, deadline may be different.
|Labor Day||September 5, 2022 (Monday)|
|Midterm Exams||Oct. 3-7 (Mon-Fri)||N/A||N/A|
Oct. 13-14 (Thur & Fri)
Last day to Withdraw without
|Nov. 11 (Friday)||Sept. 30 (Friday)||Dec. 2 (Friday)|
Nov. 24 - Nov. 25 (Thurs & Fri)
|Final Exams Week||Dec. 12-17 (Mon-Sat)|
|Semester Ends||Dec. 17 (Saturday)||Oct. 15 (Saturday)||Dec. 17 (Saturday)|