We Prepare You for Success
UNM-Valencia offers many degree and certificate programs, and a wide range of general education and pre-professional programs that prepare you for success whether you transfer to a four-year institution or enter the job market.
UNM-Valencia courses and credits can be transferred to other colleges and universities.
Success Starts with Admissions
Special application and admission procedures are in place to meet the needs of individuals seeking to enroll in educational programs at the institution. The UNM-Valencia Campus essentially has an open-door admission policy. Admission is available to any student not currently under suspension from any post-secondary institution.
How to Apply
To be admitted into a degree program, you will need to submit the following:
- Application (either online or printed)
- Application Fee - $15
- GED©, High School, and all college transcripts
- Order / Submit ACT or SAT scores.
Applications are required for:
- Students who have not previously attended UNM-Valencia.
- Students who have not attended UNM-Valencia for an academic year or more and are seeking readmission.
- Students who are changing from non-degree to degree status.
- Students who are changing from associate degree programs to bachelor’s degree programs.
- Students who are changing from bachelor’s degree programs to associate degree programs.
If you are applying for Financial Aid, complete the online FAFSA form. The UNM School Code is 002663
Our online application is fast and easy! Simply create an account, login and submit your application.
Apply by Mail
You can also apply in person, or mail a completed application to:UNM-Valencia
Office of Admissions
280 La Entrada Rd.
Los Lunas, NM 87031Download the Application