Welcome to the Library
Find Books, Ebooks, DVDs, Articles, & More Using LIBROS
Holiday Treats in Library
- Dec. 3-14, 2018
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Provided by UNM-Valencia Student Government
New Printers Here--Computer login/LoboID or PrintCard required--Ask for help!
Fall 2018/Spring 2019
Aug 20, 2018 - May 11, 2019
Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday1st and 3rd
10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
2nd, 4th, and 5th
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Have ? Ask Us
In the Library
- Library has a scanner.
- Library makes your LOBO ID. More Info
- Library will borrow books/articles not owned (interlibrary loan).
- Library does not buy textbooks.
- Library has laptops and flash drives available to check-out.
- Library has a Study Room available for 2 hour check-out.
- Library provides Reserve Collection for class support
- Library requires your LOBO ID to borrow materials.
ConductThe Library asks that all users observe the following guidelines:
- Do not use alcohol or tobacco.
- Do not disrupt others with noise (loud talking, cell phones, or audible electronic devices).
- Always accompany children under the age of 15.
- Have food and drink in appropriate areas and containers.
- Do not deface or damage library materials.
- Library Doors locked 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).
- Printers turned off 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).