Assembly News & Events
Fall 2021 News & Updates:
Next meeting Friday, October 8, 2021!
Need help and info for teaching online?
UNM-Valencia Coronavirus Website: https://valencia.unm.edu/class-updates-covid-19.html
UNM Coronavirus Website: http://www.unm.edu/coronavirus/
- The Faculty Assembly meetings this semester will be listed on the Assembly Meetings page, as will the minutes & recordings:
- There will not be an Online Course Design & Delivery class (OCD2) offered for Spring 2022. It will run again Summer 2020 - built and delivered in Canvas LMS.
- All faculty need be certified to teach online in order to teach online/hybrid beginning Spring 2022 semester!
- Want some funds for Professional Development..? ALL faculty are eligible- full and part time. Fill out the Professional Development Form and submit it to Faculty Profesisonal Development Chair Scott Kamen.
- Do you have a student who needs help to succeed, or you are worried about their lack of attendance and participation? Fill out an EARLY ALERT Form (updated for Fall 2021)
- Do you need equipment to support teaching? All faculty, full and part timers, have access to laptops and other accessories! Please contact the Valencia Library and/or The Teaching & Learning Center to find out what is available and how to access it.
- Need one-on-one help for your online classes? Join the TLC Director, Soledad Garcia-King, for Online Teaching Open Labs/Office Hours & Workshops throughout the semester.