Assembly News & Events
Spring 2023 News & Updates:
Next meeting Friday, April 14, 2023.
Welcome to the Spring 2023 semester!
- Attend the Online Teaching Extravaganza [OTEx] this April 21, 2023. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/online-teaching-extravaganza-otex-unm-valencia-tickets-518149397797
For more info, see the OTEx 2023 website: http://valencia.unm.edu/academics/online-learning/faculty-online/extravaganza-otex/index.html
- The Faculty Assembly meeting dates this semester will be listed on the Assembly Meetings page. You can find the minutes on the Assembly Minutes page. Recordings have ceased.
- Want some funds for Professional Development..? ALL faculty are eligible- full and part time. Fill out the Professional Development Form and submit it to Faculty Profesisonal Development Chair Scott Kamen.
- Checkout the offerings this semester for the Faculty Academy!
- Do you need equipment to support teaching? All faculty, full and part time, have access to laptops and other accessories! Please contact the Valencia Library and/or The Teaching & Learning Center to find out what is available and how to access it.
- Do you have a student who needs help to succeed, or you are worried about their lack of attendance and participation? Or you want to give them a "kudos"? Fill out an EARLY ALERT Form