Assembly News & Events
Latest News & Events:
Welcome to the Spring 2020 semester!
- The next Faculty Assembly Meeting is Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 1:30pm in LRC 101.
- The New Mexico Higher Education Assessment & Retention Conference (NMHEAR) is right around the corner: Febraury 27 & 28, 2020 at Hotel Albuquerque. NMHEAR is good conference with lots of information on pedagogy, assessment, and dual credit. We have several faculty, staff and students presenting at the conference.
- Instructional Technology Survey: The Campus Technology Committee has been reinstated and will generate a survey to state what faculty likes are and what they don’t use in the classrooms. The survey will come out this month. Everyone should participate!
- ASL night in the library is every Monday at 4:30pm. All are welcome!
- It's time to start thinking about putting books on reserve for the 2nd 8-week semester! Please request your reserve books ASAP so students are not without the required text! You can also donate a desk copy to the library so that they can pull the book for you each semester it is needed!
- An Attendance for Success Conference by the Juvenile Justice Board will be at Valencia Campus on March 3rd. Tina Hite is going to send out more information!
- Chairs, Coordinators and Faculty- New Online Course Development Applications are due to the Faculty Online Teaching & Review Committee (FOTRC) for Academic Year 2020 at your earliest convenience.
- Plan for your Peer Review and Supervisory Review this Spring 2020 semester if you have not already done those in Summer and/or Fall of 2019.