UNM-V Learn Template
Basic UNM-Valencia Blackboard Template
- Download the zip file named: unmv-template-fa21.zip to your local machine
- Log into Learn and go into your course. You should land on the "Dashboard" of the UNM Learn course default shell.
- Expand Packages and Utilities (in the Course Menu, Course Management, left side of your screen, at the bottom.)
- Select Import Package
- Import Package (red button on top)
- Browse computer, select the zip file
- Select Course Materials > Select All
- Wait a minute and refresh your browser page.
- Click on 'Course Home' (in the Course Menu, left side of your screen.)
- Here is a How-To video by Elaine Clark on utilizing this template.
- Click on the UNM-Valencia Logo image below to dowload a JPEG file to use as a banner image Learn course, if you like:
- Here is what the Course Menu will look like to the students if you import this template into your course: