How to Apply
Dual Credit Application Requirements:
- Students must be in High School or Homeschool.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on transcript.
- High School approval signature required.
- Age requirement, minimum age 14, starting 9th grade in high school.
Steps to become a Dual Credit Student:
- Meet with your HS counselor or Dual Credit Coordinator.
- Apply by filling out a Dual Credit application either in person or online.
- Select your classes from Class Schedule and submit the required Dual Credit Request form. - List CRN number, Course Title, etc. *
- Request that High School Transcripts be sent along with forms.
- Save completed forms separately with your name & high school.
- Completed forms are sent to your HS Counselor/DC Coordinator for signature approval.
- Approved forms are then sent by high school Counselor/DC Coordinator to email@example.com
- Fill out Proxy Release Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your email for confirmation of admission.
- Set up your MyUNM NetID online.
- Get your Textbooks – Contact your High School Dual Credit Coordinator to request textbooks. Required textbooks are provided by the high school. Optional textbooks, course/lab fees or materials are the responsibility of the student.
- Prepare for class start date and read your syllabus.
* Some courses require Accuplacer placement testing
Dual Credit Application Dual Credit Request Form Proxy Release Form
Contact us at: email@example.com or 505.925.8580