Model 1--Cause with effects
Model 2--Effect with causes
Best Information Strategy
Choose your cause or effect.
- Use one of these webpages for possible ideas
- Fit your topic to the appropriate model.
- Use concept mapping tools to identify the each categories and point within categories.
- Find a source to support each cause/effect or effect/cause.
Best Searching Strategy
- Search using keywords from concept map.
- Search statement should include both a cause and an effect.
- Supporting criteria could include antedotes, examples, stories, statistics or other facts.
- Background information sources
- Beginning databases
- Advanced Databases