Student Services 118
Monday thru Friday
8:30 am to 5 pm
Appointments are best
To make an appointment
We can help by:
- Providing sound career guidance
- Helping choose a major
- Administering career assessments
- Developing career action plans
- Connecting interns with internships
- Providing career workshops
- Assisting with a job search
- Drafting and reviewing career documents
- Interviewing preparation
Learning About Careers
- UNM-Main Career Services
- O*Net Online
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- What Can I do With This Major?
- UNM-Valencia Degrees & Certificates
Searching for a Job
Practicums & Internships
Tire Technicians wanted
Discount Tire is now hiring for part time tire technicians at our Los Lunas location. We offer great starting pay and benefits. No experience necessary, will train. We will work around your school schedule. If you have a positive attitude and great work ethic, please apply in person at: 2252 Sun Ranch Village Loop, or send your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Experienced Office Manager needed for an architectural design office.
Temp to hire. 8am to 5pm M-F. Salary doe.
Resumes to email@example.com.
- Answer multi lined phones and greet clients when entering office.
- Coordinating meetings with details that go with event set-up.
- Managing IT existing hardware and assisting.
- Assist Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Assistant for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Managing and acquiring all continuing education presentations for architects
- Coordinating in house training
- Leading in house training
- Managing and coordinating in house project presentations
- Maintaining architects continuing education credit certificates for licensing
- Monitors and manages architectural licensing for several state licenses
- Construction and implementation of template documents and forms for in office use
- Managing all AIA contracts and additional service writing, editing, and finalizing for all projects
- Managing building maintenance
- Schedules, meetings, and whereabouts
- Coordinating office events
- Answering emails from website
- Ordering and tracking office supply needs
- Transcribing meeting minutes and notes from Project Managers
- Taking meeting minutes during in house meetings
- Initiating and implementing corporate contracts with companies such as hotels, suppliers, vendors, contractors for the office’s needs.
- Researching technology, hardware, software, office furniture, out of office training events, and any other request from leadership and architects
- Managing mail in and out of office
- Reviews current processes and procedures for simplification/streamlining opportunities, drafts report of potential changes, polls those who would be affect, and implements when leadership approves of changes.
- Manages quarterly and yearly archiving of project documents, drawings, contracts, and correspondence.
- Manages and maintains document control and security
- Helps manage and document weekly project schedules and staffing needs.
2 to 5yrs recent similar experience as an Office Manager.
HS Diploma or GED
Job longevity with previous employers.
Administrative Assistant/Patient Coordinator needed for a counseling office
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: A professional position, the patient administrative coordinator works as part of the front office team to support the clinical and administrative operations of the Center.
- Patient services: conducts initial intakes with new patients; assigns patients to appropriate therapists; manages clinical schedules; and conducts patient follow-ups for new appointments or other changes
- Maintains patient information in the electronic medical records system
- Provides EMR support services for clinical operations
- Assists with other Center duties as assigned
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Welcoming and orienting new patients to the Center
- Answering the telephone and responding to Center inquiries
- Analyzing patient situations with respect to clinical expertise and credentialing in order to assign an appropriate therapist
- Assisting patients with manual forms, coordinating appointments and follow-ups
- Assisting patients in understanding their insurance and payment status
- Taking and distributing clinical messages
Maintaining Patient Files
- Opening, closing, and maintaining patient file information in electronic medical records system
- Receiving and recording patient payments
- Scanning and posting manual forms in electronic medical records system
- Updating client demographics
EMR Support Services
- Obtaining patient benefit information for insurance benefit quote
- Assisting as backup to billing procedures
- Assisting with clinical staff medical records system inquiries
- Managing aging accounts and mailing out statements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from high school
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Two years of experience in medical office work
- Experience with EMR systems
- Working knowledge of office methods, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to deal professionally and effectively with the public
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in many types of crisis situations, makes appropriate assessments and referrals, and recognizes one's own limitations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Skill in word processing, language use, and grammar
Temp to hire. $12/hr.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.