Welcome to the Library
Find Books, Ebooks, DVDs, Articles, & More Using LIBROS
UNM Students, Faculty and Staff only FALL Semester Monday - Thursday 10:00am to 3:00pm and by appointment.
FREE RESEARCH RESOURCES
Dial in by phone +1 346 248 7799 (US) Meeting ID: 527 080 943 This zoom link connects you with a live Librarian for help with research and finding answers to questions. You will need to enter your UNM NetID and password to enter the room. The reference desk is staffed Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 am-2:00 pm.
FALL Semester 2020
August 17 - December 11
Monday - Thursday
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
***UNM Students, Faculty and Staff ONLY***
***Face Masks Required to enter the Library***
Have Questions? Ask Us!
- Phone: 505.925.8990
- Text: 505.916.1647
- Fax: 505.925.8994
Directions to Find UsUNM-Valencia Campus Library
Learning Resource Building
280 La Entrada Road
Los Lunas, NM 87031
Chat Reference - Ask a Librarian is available through our Facebook page.
In the Library
- Library has a scanner.
- Library makes your LOBO ID. More Info
- Library will borrow books/articles not owned (interlibrary loan).
- Library does not buy textbooks.
- Library has laptops and flash drives available to check-out.
- Library has a Study Room available for group study.
- Library provides Reserve Collection for class support
- Library requires your LOBO ID to borrow materials.
ConductThe Library asks that all users observe the following guidelines:
- Do not use alcohol or tobacco.
- Do not disrupt others with noise (loud talking, cell phones, or audible electronic devices).
- Always accompany children under the age of 15.
- Have food and drink in appropriate areas and containers.
- Do not deface or damage library materials.
- Library Doors locked 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).
- Printers unavailable 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).