Welcome to the Library
Find Books, Ebooks, DVDs, Articles, & More Using LIBROS
UNM Valencia Campus Library is open to UNM Students, Faculty and Staff during the Summer Semester Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10:00am to 2:00pm and by appointment.
FREE RESEARCH RESOURCES
Librarians are available via email
Virtual Reference Desk
Dial in by phone +1 346 248 7799 (US) Meeting ID: 527 080 943
Email Us If you require assistance or information, please email email@example.com or any of the Librarians directly. We are online and will respond to emails throughout the day.
Message us on Facebook Follow our Library's Facebook Page for links to free online content and places to go while we stay at home.
Email Kat Gullahorn to schedule library support or lessons in Learn. Embed a librarian in your online course!
Summer Semester 2020
June 1 - July 25, 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
***UNM Students, Faculty and Staff ONLY***
***Face Masks Required to enter the Library***
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Have Questions? Ask Us!
- Phone: 505.925.8990
- Fax: 505.925.8994
Directions to Find UsUNM-Valencia Campus Library
Learning Resource Building
280 La Entrada Road
Los Lunas, NM 87031
Chat Reference - Ask a Librarian is available through our Facebook page.
In the Library
- Library has a scanner.
- Library makes your LOBO ID. More Info
- Library will borrow books/articles not owned (interlibrary loan).
- Library does not buy textbooks.
- Library has laptops and flash drives available to check-out.
- Library has a Study Room available for group study.
- Library provides Reserve Collection for class support
- Library requires your LOBO ID to borrow materials.
ConductThe Library asks that all users observe the following guidelines:
- Do not use alcohol or tobacco.
- Do not disrupt others with noise (loud talking, cell phones, or audible electronic devices).
- Always accompany children under the age of 15.
- Have food and drink in appropriate areas and containers.
- Do not deface or damage library materials.
- Library Doors locked 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).
- Printers unavailable 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).