Welcome to the Library
Find Books, Ebooks, DVDs, Articles, & More Using LIBROS
Need Help? Librarians are Online & On-Campus
Dial in by phone +1 346 248 7799 (US) Meeting ID: 527 080 943
This zoom link connects you with a live Librarian for help with research and finding answers to questions.
The virtual reference desk is staffed Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 am-2:00 pm & by appointment.
SPRING Semester 2021
January 19 - May 15
Tuesday - Thursday
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
***UNM Students, Faculty and Staff ONLY***
***Face Masks Required to enter the Library***
Have Questions? Ask Us!
- Phone: 505.925.8990
- Text: 505.916.1647
- Fax: 505.925.8994
Directions to Find UsUNM-Valencia Campus Library
Learning Resource Building
280 La Entrada Road
Los Lunas, NM 87031
UNM-Valencia Campus Library Virtual Reference Desk
Chat Reference - Ask a Librarian is also available through our Facebook page.
In the Library
- Library has a scanner.
- Library makes your LOBO ID. More Info
- Library will borrow books/articles not owned (interlibrary loan).
- Library does not buy textbooks.
- Library has laptops and flash drives available to check-out.
- Library has a Study Room available for group study.
- Library provides Reserve Collection for class support
- Library requires your LOBO ID to borrow materials.
ConductThe Library asks that all users observe the following guidelines:
- Do not use alcohol or tobacco.
- Do not disrupt others with noise (loud talking, cell phones, or audible electronic devices).
- Always accompany children under the age of 15.
- Have food and drink in appropriate areas and containers.
- Do not deface or damage library materials.
- Library Doors locked 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).
- Printers unavailable 15 minutes before closing (8:15/4:45 pm).