Finding Images (Still and Video)
Library Database Collections
Other Library Collections
Search engines for imagesOn.AOL
Video producers that may include clips
Visual Alternatives to PowerPoint
Info on video editors
Other interesting image manipulators
Powerpoint Tips, Tutorials, and Examples
Grab viewers' attention
- Select or create your own theme.
- Use graphics to emphasize key points.
- Use animations and transitions wisely.
- Use masters and layouts to save time and help get better results.
- Make consistent style changes on all slides using the slide master.
Clearly communicate your information.
- Use video and audio to convey your message more effectively.
- Start by outlining your presentation.
- Consider differences between print and on-screen presentations.
- Use notes pages and handouts to help deliver the story.
Stay in control of your presentation.
- Keep file size manageable.
- Use the tools available to get it right the first time.
- Know exactly what your viewers will see.