STEM League Student Club
Submission Deadline is Sunday, April 18. Top 3 photo submissions will be selected by Faculty Advisors and STEM League Student Club Officers with winners announced on Earth Day, April 22. Students submitting the top 3 photos will each receive a $500 scholarship. Twelve to thirteen photos will be selected to be in a STEM League 2022 Calendar.
Spring 2021 STEM League Virtual Meetings Via Zoom - All Majors Welcome
- Wednesday, April 21 from 2 to 3 pm
A STEM League Student Club Special Edition Newsletter - August 2020
A STEM League Student Club Special Edition Newsletter, published in August, highlights responses to a 5-question survey completed by students, faculty and staff, articles focused on COVID-19 and tips for maintaining well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- STEM League Student Club Special Edition Newsletter
- Reflection Paper on Survey Responses
- Reflection Paper on Articles
The STEM League Student Club (STEM League) invites UNM-Valencia students, all majors, to join the League to gain service and leadership experience and to learn about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). The STEM League seeks to:
- identify and create service and leadership opportunities for students which foster teamwork and professionalism
- identify and create opportunities which broaden students' understanding of STEM
- expose students to opportunities which enrich the STEM learning experience
- support and participate in UNM-Valencia' annual Earth Day (April 22) celebration
Join the STEM League Student Club
To join the STEM League or to find out about meetings, email email@example.com
STEM League Officers
Officers are elected each academic year and hold office from the Fall semester through the Summer semester, with new officer elections held at the beginning of each Fall semester.
- Victor French, Lecturer II in Science and R2S2 Undergraduate Research Coordinator
- Dr. Ben Flicker, Assistant Professor of Biology