Blackboard Learn LMS
Blackboard Learn is the Learning Management System [LMS] that is used at all UNM campuses for online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses (with the exception of Adult Education).
- Students may be enrolled in a Blackboard Learn "JumpStart" prior to taking an online class. This is done at a faculty member's request. The Distance Learning Coordinator will send emails asking for faculty requests toward the end of each semester for the following semester.
- Instructors may require students to submit a completion certificate for the JumpStart course.
- Contact the Distance Learning Coordinator for more information.
To login to a course that uses Blackboard Learn, click on the Blackboard Learn button, below:Blackboard Learn
The above button should take you to > https://learn.unm.edu > login in with your UNM NetID and Password.
You should see the course in your course list immediately once the schedule has been posted if it is an online or hybrid course, or as soon as you have "Web-Enhanced" a traditional face-to-face [F2F] course.
Web-Enhance a Face-to-Face Course:
For directions on how to Web-Enhance a F2F course
- How to Web Enhance a Course written directions from UNM-ABQ Campus
- How to Web Enhance a Course video tutorial by Soledad Garcia-King
Blackboard Learn Templates:
Blackboard Learn Tutorials:
- Getting Started with LEARN
- Getting Started PDF
- Blackboard Learn On-Demand Tutorials
- "Just In Time" Video Tutorials from The Center for Digital Learning, UNM-ABQ
- Getting Started in Blackboard Learn video tutorial by Soledad Garcia-King