STEM-H Online Tutoring Resources
- Learn to identify the proper equipment for online classes and understand the technology.
- Learn to manage time more efficiently for studying and completing course work.
- Learn to prepare and plan for courses.
Using Zoom for Tutoring
Zoom is a platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat and webinars easily accessed via mobile devices and desktops.
- As a UNM-Valencia student, you already have a Zoom account. Go UNM Zoom and log in using your UNM email credentials.
- You may need to download Zoom before access is available:
- Go to Zoom Download and download Zoom Client for Meetings.
Fall Virtual Tutoring Hours - More Info on The Learning Center
- Monday-Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Fridays from 10 am to 3 pm
- Late night and weekend tutoring available upon request
- to set up an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email should include
- full name
- UNM ID
- preferred appointment time
- class you need help with
- You will receive an email with your Zoom appointment set at your preferred time
- accept the meeting invite
- at your scheduled appointment time, go to the meeting invitation and click the Zoom link
- during the session, feel free to ask questions regarding software
- PDF Instructions
Additional Online Tutoring Resources
- Brainfuse Homework Help Now!
- Online Help with Math
- Online help with Chemistry
- Online help with Physics
For questions, contact:
- Shalaine Buck, Education Specialist: email@example.com Cell: 505.228.8860